Adaptive Consulting (Pty) Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Who we are?
Adaptive Consulting (Pty) Ltd (a private company registered in South Africa with company number 2015/171734/07). Our main office address is 84 Kinfauns Street, Sydenham, Gauteng, South Africa, 2192. Tel: +27 11 485 2997. (“service provider”)
We are responsible for the operation of the site at https://www.learning.schenkercampusmea.com/.
The operation of https://www.learning.schenkercampusmea.com/ is provided on behalf of the DB Schenker Logistics Campus (“client”).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, through this website or as otherwise agreed between you and us, or indicated to you by us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you or the client provides. This may be by filling in forms on our site, providing us with your business card or contact details, providing us with your information in registering for our services or to use our client support tools, and/or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or provided by the client to register for the services on the site. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our site. The information that you provide to us may include name, email address, company and position, address and telephone number and other such information as may be communicated to, or provided by you, as well as the details contained in your query.
- Learning data. All interactions with learning data (such as e-learning courses) are recorded and stored, which includes access to learning materials, interactions therewith and scoring of assessments.
- Comments: When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Forms: All data collected by forms on the website will be collected and stored for administrative purposes only and will not be shared with third parties without the prior consent of the client.
- Embedded content from other websites: Content on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, e-learning content etc.) Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This information may be provided:
In the course of communications between you and us (including by phone, email, chat, Website or otherwise);
- when you register for an account;
- when an account is registered on your behalf by the client;
- when you order or inquire about Services;
- when you sign up for our newsletter or other materials;
- when you report a problem with our Website or Services;
- when you interact with any content and learning materials on the website.
- We may use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, and to personalize your experience while using the Services. In addition, we may use the information to gather statistical information about the usage of the Services in order to understand how they are used, continually improve their design and functionality, and assist us with resolving questions about them.
- You can refuse to accept the cookies we use by adjusting your browser settings. However, if you do not accept these cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some online Services.
Who do we share your data with?
We use your personal information in connection with the provision of the Website and the Services to you. In particular, your personal information may be used by us, our employees and the client.
None of your private data is made available to or sold to any third parties.
Retention of Personal Information
Your personal information will be retained for as long as required:
- for the purposes for which the personal information was collected;
- in order to establish or defend legal rights or obligations or to satisfy any reporting or accounting obligations; and/or
- as required by data-protection laws and any other applicable laws or regulatory requirements.
Access to and Control of Personal Information – Your Rights
You have the following rights (which may be exercisable depending on the circumstances) in respect of the personal information about you that we process:
- the right to access and port personal information;
- the right to rectify personal information;
- the right to restrict the use of personal information;
- the right to request that personal information is erased; and
- the right to object to the processing of personal information.
For access to your personal data, please log onto the system to view all records kept about you. Alternatively, please contact email@example.com to request your personal information.
This policy may be updated by us from time to time, so please check this policy periodically to ensure you are aware of our latest policies.